Login to Complete an Application
If you’re a current Crain’s Detroit Business subscriber, please use your crainsdetroit.com login to access this form. If you’re not a current subscriber, please create an account by clicking "MY ACCOUNT" (or "MENU" and then "MY ACCOUNT") on this page.
Creating an account enables you to save your progress on forms and access past submissions.
Nominations are now open for Crain's Notable LGBTQ in Business 2022.
Crain’s Detroit Business seeks to honor senior-level business leaders who self-identify as LGBTQ — lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer/questioning — or other underrepresented sexual orientations or gender identities who are making innovative, forward-thinking and substantial contributions to their industries, organizations and communities.
The deadline to nominate a candidate for this award program is Friday, July 15. After being nominated, candidates will have until Friday, July 22 to complete a separate application.
Winners will be featured in an October 3 special section of Crain's Detroit Business.
ELIGIBILITY AND PROGRAM CRITERIA
Individuals who have earned a Notable in Michigan Award in the past 12 months are not eligible for this honor. Please review the criteria for consideration before completing the nomination form. Self-nominations are accepted.
In order to be considered for this award, a nominee must:
- self-identify as LGBTQ (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer/questioning) or another underrepresented sexual orientation or gender identity.
- be a Michigan resident.
- serve in a senior-level role (four levels removed or less from the CEO). Leaders at scalable start-ups are eligible.
- have shown accomplishment in their role and have the power to effect change.
- have made significant contributions within their industry and/or community.
- have made significant contributions to advancing diversity, inclusion and equity within their workplace, industry or region.
- be actively involved in industry, community or philanthropic activities.
Nominees will be notified via email and invited to complete a more detailed candidate form (due by July 22). Please let your nominee know to expect an email from Crain’s Detroit Business and set email permissions to allow communications from firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure notifications are not relegated to spam or clutter.
Final decisions about who is selected for the special section will be communicated directly to candidates.
If you have further questions, please contact email@example.com.